*September 24, New York City, NY: Best American Poetry 2015, reading
*April 11-14, Minneapolis, MN: AWP
- 32 Poems
- New Issues Press
*March 22-23, Monmouth, IL: Monmouth College, chapel service & reading
*December 6-7, Holland, MI: Christmas Vespers Service, reading
*October 18, New Buffalo, MI: Antler Writers, reading
*April 19-21, Grand Rapids, MI: Calvin College Festival of Faith & Writing
- “Calling all Slow Dazzlers:Why Literary Writing Matters,” Festival Circle
- “What’s the Use of an MFA?” panel
- Vespers Service, reading
*April 1, Holland, MI: Seven Hope Faculty Poets on April 1st, reading
*February 28-March 1, Seattle, WA: AWP
- “Where Your Life Still Matters: Richard Hugo’s The Triggering Town & the Creative Writing Classroom,” panel
- “The Subversive Spirit: Poetry Writing from the Edge of Faith,” panel
- 32 Poems
- WordFarm Writers: Celebrating 10 Years, reading
*November 19, Des Moines, IA: Writer’s Harvest, Drake University, reading & poetry contest judge
*April 28, Holland, MI: Student Concert Series at Hope College: Ordinary Neighbors!
*April 11, Wheaton, IL: Lowell-Grabill Reading & Master Class, Wheaton College
*March 21, Chicago, IL: English Language & Literature Conference at St. Francis University, reading
*February 28-29, Upland, IN: Making Literature Conference at Taylor University, reading & multi-genre contest judge
*April 19-21, Grand Rapids, MI. Calvin College Festival of Faith & Writing.
- April 20, 10am presentation: “Borrowing the Fictive for Poetry: How Imagination and Biography Can Blur and Shimmy”
- April 20, 4:45pm: “Poetry Spoken & Sung” w/ The Calvin College Capella Choir and other festival poets.
- April 21, 10am panel discussion with Aaron Belz & Brett Foster: “The Evolution of a Poem.”
- April 21, 11:30am: “The Poetry of Life: Susanna Childress and Julia Kasdorf in Conversation”
*April 17, Holland, MI: Hope College Visiting Writer’s Series. Reading
*March 29, Marion, IN: Indiana Wesleyan University. Reading.
*March 2, Chicago, IL: AWP Conference and Bookfair. Book signing.
*February 10, Austin, TX: BookWoman. 5501 North Lamar #A-105, 78751. Reading.
*February 9-11, Belton, TX: Windhover Writers Festival at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. Workshop, reading, & panel.
*December 2, Holland, MI: Book Release at Upper Room Theater